A Cry in the Dark

Saturday, January 05, 2008

i just can’t do it....

I’m supposed to be sitting here working on school work. I just can’t do it....

This term I’m taking another English Comp course. That means that I’ve spent hours and hours at the computer doing research and writing. I’m sick and tired of Social Security reform right now! On top of that, I’ve got a nasty head cold and can’t take my normal remedies. Nyquil is not allowed with my back medication. Neither is Tylenol cold and flu. Or anything else I’ve ever used with success. *sigh* So I feel like my head is twice its normal size, I’m achy, and all I want to do is go back to bed. If I do that, though, I’m afraid I won’t sleep tonight.

This is the first cold I’ve had in at least two years. I’d forgotten just how miserable you felt when you had one! I think I’m going to throw in the towel and go curl up on the couch with Sir....

Posted by WistfulWench :: 5:36 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------