A Cry in the Dark

Monday, October 29, 2007

on the agenda....

Well, I have another trip to Chicago all planned. I’ll be heading out there on November 4 and returning home on the 14th. Watch out, Windy City! :D

I think this is going to be my routine for the next few months. While I’m not thrilled about being away from Sir this much, I also accept the fact that I have to be in two places in order to get my job done. It’s difficult. I have friends in Chicago and I ADORE spending time with them. But I also have Sir and my life here and I ADORE being home. When are they going to perfect that cloning technology?

When I get home from this trip, I think I have almost two weeks off for vacation. This was supposed to be for my annual trip to the UK. Unfortunately, my back problems have forced me to cancel this year. :( I’m trying to look at the positive side, though. I’ll have time to help Sir work on the house and also have time to work ahead on school assignments. There will also be plenty of opportunity to cook meals for Him and fill His freezer. Am I a bad girl if I wish Sir would be laid off for a couple of days while I’m on vacation?????

(Just kidding!)

(Not really....)

I’ve got a new laptop, so I should be able to keep up with everyone a little better on this next trip. No more blue screen of death! YAY!!!!!

Posted by WistfulWench :: 4:58 PM :: 3 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------