A Cry in the Dark

Sunday, October 14, 2007

lucky me!

I’ve been in a frenzy the last few days trying to get ready to go to Chicago. This trip will have me there for ten days. Guess what? This lucky girl is going to get to meet another new blogger! (Not someone who is new to blogging, but a blogger I haven’t met yet....)

YAY!

Why is it that the new system transition has to happen at the same time I have to complete my final term paper? Combine that with the back problems and you can see that I have a mess on my hands.... *sigh* It will all get done eventually. Sleep is NOT a requirement, is it?

There was originally a series of trips planned, with the first one scheduled in mid-August. At that time, I was a bit uneasy with how Sir and I would handle the separations. It wasn’t something I could verbalize, because I didn’t really understand why it was creating anxiety for me. In a way, it was a blessing to go through all these issues with my back. I learned so much about Him and His commitment to me. We’ve had some conversations that were eye-opening for me. Some of those demons that have haunted me were put to rest because of those discussions....

Two months ago, I was dreading our separation. Today, I can look at it as a necessary evil that is part of my job. He accepted that fact when He collared me. I’m finally coming to terms with the separation anxiety I was feeling. I just wish I could figure out why I had been feeling it and hope it doesn’t visit me again....

So, watch out, Chicago! The WistfulWench storm is heading your way....

:D

Posted by WistfulWench :: 8:14 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------