A Cry in the Dark

Saturday, November 03, 2007

a funny story....

One of the guys I work with, J, may have an idea that I’m kinky. For years, we’ve teased each other about our relationships and sexual behaviors. I’ve told him that there are photos of me in compromising dress or positions and he’s jokingly asked to see them. Other times, I’ve made remarks about being “tied up” when he’s called and how much I enjoy it. Part of the fun is that HE is the one who blushes every time these topics come up.

When I tried to go back to the office in September, I went over to his department to catch up with everyone. He walked out of his office and was admiring my “choker”. Walking around behind me, he lifted my hair and said, “I don’t see the D-ring for attaching the leash.” There were a couple of snickers to be heard from his staff members. I calmly looked at him and said, “Sweetie, that’s what the ring on the front is for!”

J started blushing furiously, his staff began laughing, and I just stood there with a smile on my face. If only they knew!

Posted by WistfulWench :: 7:56 AM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------