A Cry in the Dark

Sunday, July 06, 2008

fantasy dungeon....

Sir and I have been joking around about some of the comforts we want to include in the new house. I’ve mentioned a dungeon a couple of times and He sometimes goes along with the idea.

I think the thing that got me so interested in adding a dungeon to the house was seeing His Domme friend working her submissive over. The thought of the two of them working her over throughout a weekend has a certain appeal. Of course, I would be bringing them ice to cool her hot little cheeks, serving drinks, and handing them the implements of their choice....

Anyway....

If you were to build a fantasy dungeon, what would you include? What would you say just isn’t worth it?

Posted by WistfulWench :: 10:30 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------