A Cry in the Dark

Saturday, June 21, 2008

i know..... i know....

I know it’s been ages since I’ve been around. It’s not that I don’t think about all my friends here, it’s just that time is so difficult to come by these days.

I’m traveling again for work. *sigh* Fortunately, I’m managing to keep it down to once a month. This year, it’s Boston more than Chicago. The last three trips I’ve been on have been “team” trips. A group going to one city or the other for meetings and presentations. I don’t mind the Boston trips so much, though. It’s so much easier to take the train than it is to fly to Chicago. One of these days, though, I have to stop on my way home. I pass right by Providence and that’s pretty close to a very special lady I still want to meet! (Hint, hint, Foulmama!)

Sir’s house is on the market, but no luck in selling it yet. There’s a part of me that tries to stay serene about the situation and another part that is chomping at the bit. Once the house is sold, we can move forward with our lives and our plans. I want that so badly, but I also am very comfortable with the life we have now. Isn’t it silly? I want it both ways....

School is, as usual, time consuming. I have a final exam to take this weekend, then no more classes for a couple of weeks. I’ll be so glad when this is all over! Another year at this rate and I’m already just so tired of it. There are days when I am convinced I am just an idiot for even trying to do this right now.

All in all, life is good! I shouldn’t complain, because things are just going so well for me. So feel free to smack me! lol

Posted by WistfulWench :: 6:47 AM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------